Amy Kaspar Woolf
Educated as a children’s librarian, Amy has over 35 years of joyful experience in storytelling, puppetry and programs sharing literature with children. Amy is a founding member of the duo “Once Upon a Puppet,” and a Wolf Trap/Baby Artsplay artist.
Amy presented at our Cuddle Up and Read family event. She did a great job of interacting with the audience and her story selection was perfect.
C. Hockett, Stanley Elementary, Wichita
I would definitely recommend this to a colleague. Ms Wolfe worked very well with the students. She is a very patient person. The students loved the presentation and asked if we can have her come back again.
M. Foster, L’Ouverture Career Explorations and Technology Magnet, Wichita
- An Author Inside Everyone
- Mother Goose and Friends
- Mother Goose and Friends Go to High School
- Mother Goose in the Classroom
- Mother Goose is Good at Math
- Mother Goose is Good at Math (PS-1st grade)
- Puppets 101
- Shadow Puppet Science (1st-5th grade)
- STEM Literature: BALLOONS OVER BROADWAY (1st-2nd grade)
- STEM Literature: CAPS FOR SALE (PS-K)
- STEM Literature: CHICKS AND SALSA (K-2nd grade)
- STEM Literature: THOSE DARN SQUIRRELS (K-2nd grade)
- Storytelling PD for Teachers
- Tell It Again
- The Science of Shadow Puppets
- The Storyteller Inside You
- Using Puppets in Early Childhood Education